Are you having trouble with your inbound translation?
- I’m in a regional tourist area that is getting increasing numbers of inbound visitors from overseas, and I don’t know how to respond…
- I run a restaurant, and I want to appeal to more inbound foreign customers to increase sales…
Specialized know-how is needed for translation/localization to handle inbound business from ASEAN countries, which has grown particularly rapidly in recent years. Leave it to ICO translation service, with our extensive and experience global network.
ICOS translation service gets chosen from tourism companies for the following kinds of reasons.
Reason 1We have inbound translators who are familiar with the ASEAN region.
We carefully select translators with specialized knowledge, who handle not only major foreign languages such as English, Chinese, and Korean, but also ASEAN languages. We have a deep bench of both Japanese and non-Japanese native speakers. When we pick translators we also look for experienced people with long freelance careers. The ICOS global network can help you respond to inbound demand with high quality.
Reason 2We provide a one-stop solution for all kinds of tools to capture inbound demand.A1
We can design and produce a wide variety of tools to capture inbound demand, from conversion into multiple languages of websites, but also customer service staff manuals, pamphlets, guidebooks, and more. We provide total solutions with all kinds of translation-related production such as foreign language narration and presentation materials to attract foreign firms.
Reason 3We lower our customers’ translation costs.
By outsourcing inbound translation we can move more quickly and at lower cost than by having in-house resources. For inbound translation we make full use of both our human network and efficiency-raising tools in order to optimize the balance between quality and cost. There are no rush charges for translations with tight deadlines, and so you can order your tools for capturing inbound demand with peace of mind.
Documents we handle in inbound areas including travel and tourism
- Pamphlets, websites, and billboards aimed at inbound customers in tourist areas
- Pamphlets, websites, and billboards for hotels and inns aimed at inbound customers
- Pamphlets, websites, and billboards for commercial facilities, theme parks, and restaurants aimed at inbound customers
- Pamphlets, websites, and billboards for airlines and railways aimed at inbound customers
- Inbound response for public institutions and other customers
- We ask ICOS for interpretation in the Asian region several times per year. The coordinators are extremely diligent and meticulous, which gives us peace of mind. In terms of interpretation quality, which is crucial, ICOS always dispatches people who are competent to the handle the tasks assigned, and we get positive feedback from our people who go on business trips and use ICOS interpretation.
We introduce some inbound-oriented translators, including working those working on travel and tourism documents, carefully selected by ICOS
- Translator N
We were originally school teachers, but we are now a translating couple (husband: masters in American literature, wife: bachelors in English education). In tourism-related translation we have experience doing work on ticketing company pamphlets and for government agencies and airlines.
- Translator NJ
Over the last 25 years I’ve translated a lot of travel and tourism-related materials, including pamphlets, websites, and papers in tourism studies. Recent projects include translating the website of a railway company from Japanese to English.
- Translator S
It has been 12 years since I started in the translation industry. If worked on a wide variety of projects.