Recommended for these kinds of customers
How can I communicate with this foreign CEO that I am meeting for the first time?…
These days there are a lot of overseas business matters that I want to resolve on the spot, but…
Conferences where a lot of technical terms come up are tough without interpretation…
Right from the beginning, I don’t know where to turn to for interpretation…
Strengths of ICOS interpretation service
negotiation session interpretation that leads to business success.
ICOS supports communication in varied business situations from international conferences to business negotiations, events, seminars, and internal company meetings. We help lead businesses to success by adapting smoothly to the different atmosphere in different situations. We provide flexible language service according to time, place, and occasion, including simultaneous interpretation, consecutive interpretation, and whispering.
Highly specialized technical interpretation.
Our freelance interpreters support communications on the frontlines of business, including at network centers, customer contact centers, plants, and worksites. We carefully select specialists in each field and make close arrangements, including sharing materials beforehand, in order to provide smooth and high-quality performance in interpretation between Japanese and foreign engineers.
Reasonable on-call service.
We offer remote interpretation service via phone/video call/IP telephony with freelance interpreters and bilingual operators on 3-way calls We can respond flexibly to customer requests, including availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. There is no need to install special equipment; there is a smooth path from application to the start of service.
- Main languages handled
Asia and Oceania
- Mandarin Chinese (traditional and simplified (Taiwan and Hong Kong))
- Burmese (Myanmar)
- Khmer (Cambodian)
- English (US)
- French (Canada)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Irish Gaelic
Middle East and Africa
- Persian (Farsi, Iranian)
- Please contact us for other languages not listed.
Interpretation service workflow
- Confirming original translation contentWe confirm the details including the aims, content, and usage of the translation. We obtain the original data from the client and estimate cost and delivery date based on content and volume. First please do not hesitate to use the contact form below or call us.
- Estimate and free trialWe provide an estimate based on what we confirmed in Step 1. If the client has any concerns about quality, we provide a free translation trial to allow quality to be confirmed.
- Formal request and start of translation workBased on the estimate and free trial in Step 2, we accept a formal translation request and start translation work. The request can take the form of a purchase order (which can be in electronic form) or you can make the formal request by phone or email.
- DeliveryWe deliver as soon as the translation work is complete. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any concerns or there is anything unclear about the translation. Depending on the content, we can modify or redo the translation.
- BillingSo long as there were no changes in quantity, content, or specifications from the time of the estimate, we issue the bill to the client for the estimated amount.