Recommended for these kinds of customers
I want to build a website with not just Chinese and Korean, but with multiple languages to speak to Asia as a whole…
I want the highest quality, because it ties directly into my business…
I want to convert my website into multiple languages quickly, but who can I turn to?
If I tried to have translation and design handled separately, I’d worry about the cost…
Strengths in converting websites into multiple languages
Leave ASEAN language translation to us.
The annual number of visitors to Japan has finally surpassed 20 million people, and the inbound flow is getting into full swing. Converting websites into multiple languages is an area where ICOS can wield its translation skill. From translation to design, we offer one-stop conversion of websites into multiple languages that is attractive in terms of both speed and cost.
Total response from translation to design.
We have been a pioneer in the industry in handling ASEAN languages. We deal with a wide range of Asian languages including Burmese, Thai, and Indonesian. We can help you deal not only with the volume zone such as Chinese and Korean, but also rapidly growing demand from elsewhere in Asia. With multiple languages your website can appeal to the whole world.
We can reduce trouble and cost.
Multilingual website construction is burdensome in that translation and production have to be coordinated and the progress of the project managed. ICOS one-stop service lightens the burden, with integrated project reducing unnecessary time and cost. We provide flexible translation that meets your requirements, and design and layout production that fits your needs.
- Main languages handled
Asia and Oceania
- Mandarin Chinese (traditional and simplified (Taiwan and Hong Kong))
- Burmese (Myanmar)
- Khmer (Cambodian)
- English (US)
- French (Canada)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Irish Gaelic
Middle East and Africa
- Persian (Farsi, Iranian)
- Please contact us for other languages not listed.
Website multilingual conversion service workflow
- Confirming details (such as content of originals and scope of translation)We confirm the details of the project, including the content of the website and scope of the translation, as well as the work flow and overall schedule. First please do not hesitate to use the contract form below or call us.
- Estimate and free trialWe provide an estimate based on what we confirmed in Step 1. If the client has any concerns about quality, we provide a free translation trial to allow quality to be confirmed.
- Formal request and start of translation workBased on the estimate and free trial in Step 2, we accept a formal translation request and start translation work. The request can take the form of a purchase order (which can be in electronic form) or you can make the formal request by phone or email.
- Translation data delivery and checking operationsWe deliver the product once the translation work is complete. Please do not hesitate to ask if there if you have any concerns or there is anything unclear about the translation. Depending on the content, we can modify or redo the translation. On request we can check the design and layout of the website displaying the translated text.
- BillingSo long as there were no changes in quantity, content, or specifications from the time of the estimate, we issue the bill to the client for the estimated amount.