Recommended for these kinds of customers
I’m in a highly specialized field; can a translation firm handle the language properly?
The documents are highly confidential; I can’t trust a company or individual with lax data management…
I need a large volume of documents translated quickly; what firm should I turn to?
I want to know what the quality of the translation is, but how can I gauge the ability of the translation firm?
Strengths of ICOS translation service
Roster of highly specialized translators.
We have secured many translators who hail from industry, with expert backgrounds in different industries, and long freelance experience. Our translators have top-class language ability. We have built up a track record in specialized fields such as the IT industry, including mobile communications and telecoms, the financial industry, including IR and different kinds of reports, and the apparel industry.
Ability to delivery large volumes on short deadlines.
We have handled large volumes of IT industry documents, including RFP (request for proposal), RFI (request for information), and RFQ (request for quotation) documents. What stands out is our know-how in moving operations forward, including face-to-face help from sales staff and detailed arrangements by coordinators.
Translation on a trustworthy B2B basis.
Translation quality does not end simply with documents. We believe that the reliability we offer as an ISO 17100-certified, 100%-owned subsidiary of a TSE listed firm is indispensable for translation operations involving customer content. One of the salient features of ICOS translation service is the reliability to minimize corporate compliance risk.
- Main languages handled
Asia and Oceania
- Mandarin Chinese (traditional and simplified (Taiwan and Hong Kong))
- Burmese (Myanmar)
- Khmer (Cambodian)
- English (US)
- French (Canada)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Irish Gaelic
Middle East and Africa
- Persian (Farsi, Iranian)
- Please contact us for other languages not listed.
Translation service flow
- Confirming content of originals and scope of translationWe confirm the details of the translation, including content and usage. If the client can provide the original data, we can estimate the cost and delivery time based on content and volume. First please do not hesitate to use the contract form below or call us.
- Estimate and free trialWe provide an estimate based on what we confirmed in Step 1. If the client has any concerns about quality, we provide a free translation trial to allow quality to be confirmed.
- Formal request and start of translation workBased on the estimate and free trial in Step 2, we accept a formal translation request and start translation work. The request can take the form of a purchase order (which can be in electronic form) or you can make the formal request by phone or email.
- DeliveryWe deliver the product once the translation work is complete. Please do not hesitate to ask if there if you have any concerns or there is anything unclear about the translation. Depending on the content, we can modify or redo the translation.
- BillingSo long as there were no changes in quantity, content, or specifications from the time of the estimate, we issue the bill to the client for the estimated amount.